- When you have entire days with nothing to do and instead of writing you are reading fanfiction.
- When you are trying to figure out what is wrong and not coming up with answers.
- When you are eying that stack of index cards so that you can rework your outline.
- When you are trying to connect the beginning that you've written with the end that you want to write.
- When you don't know what the ending you want to write actually is.
- When you are writing a post about how you know you're stuck.
HOW TO KNOW YOU'RE STUCK