- Porn is not suitable for workshop. Especially not in the first person. How am I supposed to look at you?
- Once you get started on fanfiction it is like a fraking addiction. You can't stop. You know you have to or you'll fail all your classes, but you can't. You. Just. Can't.
- Characters all need to have a purpose. Alas, convenience does not qualify as a purpose.
- My professor is really, in fact, a fraking psycho. I'm a little fearful and resentful. Also, perhaps plotting rebellion.
- I'm incredibly protective of my things: namely, coffee. If you use it and finish it, you must replace it people. I AM NOT A COFFEE MONEY MAKING MACHINE, GUYS. I'M JUST NOT.
THINGS I HAVE LEARNED
i cant make this shit up|life|random|writing|