THANK YOU & STUFF



Comments
So today's blog is one of questions. Because I need you guys to talk me off of this ledge and back into sane writerdom (whatever that means). But before I start asking questions and force you all into a discussion (which is the whole point of the IntenseDebate thing) I wanted to say something that is sososo important.

THANK YOU.


Thank you so much for all your beautiful and thoughtful comments on my last post and on every post. Thank you for being who you guys are. Thanks for being down to earth and wonderful and understanding. Thanks for all your support and your smiles and your funnies. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You guys are awesome.

So yes. That.

In the last few weeks I've wrapped up revisions on The Scion, sent it off to betas and started working on another project (which I'm going to be secretive about until it picks itself up and starts moving) and am trying to ignore the numerous calls that The Scion is sending out to me.

Because it's going to get a rewrite. It's going to shift from contemporary fantasy to urban fantasy.

But I'm not allowed to work on it yet. I need time and space between us so that when I come back to rewrite, I have a fresh outlook.

It doesn't care. It wants to be rewritten. Now. So much that it is trying to kill my current project.

HOW DO YOU GUYS OVER COME THIS?? Ready? GO!
newer post older post