CONTEST WINNERS



Comments
*cough* Gonna be totally honest. I nearly forgot that the contest ended last night. Nearly. And then I realized it was July 5 and decided that I had to input a GAJILLION ENTRIES into a random number generator. Honestly - I have to find a better way to do this. I don't like all the counting involved. Me and numbers: we are not friends. Not even a little.

ANYWAY. If you didn't win this contest and still want a book cover by yours truly, hop on over to Mia's contest because I'm offering my services over there. Or wait until the next digital contest! AND. If you want to win some lovely books that I scored at ALA then wait a little bit and they will be up on this blog for your taking post haste.

NOW ONTO THE WINNERS.


3rd PLACE goes to JOAN.
2nd PLACE goes to VERO.
AND FIRST PLACE GOES TO KIRSTEN

Let's have a big round of applause and congrats for all of them and thank's to everyone for entering the contest! I loved hearing/reading what covers blew you away and even went to go look up some that I'd never heard of before.

So, yes. Winners. Please email me at sumayyah.daud(at)gmail.com and I'll let you know the details. If I don't hear from you in two weeks, I'll do another random number thing and pick a new winner to replace you.

I hope everyone had a lovely fourth of July weekend!
newer post older post