SECOND CONTEST EVAR



Comments
So. SO.

I have a shiny domain. If you've visited at all since Friday you've noticed that theravendesk.blogspot.com now redirects to www.theravendesk.org. WOOOO. I am very excited since I've wanted one forever. And now I have it. PLUS. I have 72 wonderful followers.

There is a lot of excited confetti throwing and sparkle exploding going on in my head. Really.

To celebrate, I've decided to have a mega contest. The last design contest that I held had two winners, two book covers and a blog banner as prizes. This one is kind of bigger. The prizes arrrreee:


  • FIRST PLACE: One book cover for a manuscript (of their own) of their choosing, an original soundtrack cover (see here and here for examples), and a blog header (see above or the blog of the wonderful Kristin Otts here). 
  • SECOND PLACE: Two choices of the above.
  • THIRD PLACE: One choice of the above. 
To enter, fill out the form below. The contest is open internationally, so long as you have an email address where I can reach you. All prizes are digital. The contest ends JULY 4, 2010 12:00AM EST.

If you'd like more examples of my work, click on the my portfolio link at the top of the page. And good luck to everyone!


newer post older post