- Don't sleep in. You're waisting valuable time that you'll need to waste later.
- Do change out of your pajamas when you wake up. It keeps you feeling fresh and from smelling like monkey butt.
- Do sit at a desk when you're writing. Otherwise, you might fall asleep on your keyboard.
- Don't watch Psyche while writing. You end up watching Psyche and doing no writing.
- Don't watch TV. Period.
- Do feel free to stab people with pens if they won't leave you alone. They should understand - this is a time of madness.
- Don't daydream. It's all great to imagine getting a huge advance but that will never happen if you don't finish the book.
- When you find your professor on twitter, do close the page and pretend it never happened. Stalking your teachers when they don't know it = horrible, horrible thing.
- Don't contemplate watching a movie.
- Don't leave your room unless you need to eat or use the bathroom.
- Do finish the God damned book. Or else this was all for nothing.
WHAT NOT TO DO (WHEN YOURE MAD)