Keeping Your Chin Up



Comments
Like everybody, I have those days where I think to myself, "What if its not good enough, what if it never gets done, what if nobody likes it?!?!?! OMG OH NOOOOEESSSS!!!!"

Then I read stuff like this and I have faith in the world again:

Originally Posted by electric violet View Post
I just got off the phone with her......holy crap you guys I GOT A FREAKIN' AGENT!!! Oh man I'm seriously like losing my mind screaming and dancing around and everything. One thing I can say with full confidence is that this would have NEVER happened if it weren't for the people at AW. I honestly can't say it enough how thankful I am for this amazing fucking website.

I was not expecting for her to call so soon after I sent my number... turns out she just checked her email ten mins after I sent it...but what's even more mindblowing to me is that I sent the query on Monday night! (It's the same Thursday now for anyone who reads this in the future.) The full was requested Tuesday morning. I was expecting to be abusing my email every ten seconds for the next two weeks...I can't believe it. I have opened like 60 rejections so I was so so so used to just reading the same thing...and FINALLY came a yes...

I don't even care that I had to fight vomiting through the entire convo (Literally... I'm three months preggo LOL!). That was the most exciting and surreal phone calls ever!

<3 I LOVE YOU GUYS!
If you write and have never been to Absolute Write Water Cooler, GO! Its an amazing place, with amazing people, amazing tips and will only benefit you.

-sigh-

Hope is good.
newer post older post