Interviews



Comments
I'm trudging through chapter twenty one, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. This chapter paves the road to a major transitional point in the book. So I just keep telling myself, 'You won't get to the fun stuff if you don't finish this up.' Wish me luck!

I'm going to be holding interviews with my characters this weekend and will post them up soon as they're done and typed up. This way anyone who's reading this little old blog will get some insight into who my characters are.

I also came across this pretty awesome site which I think will come in handy in the future:
http://archetypewriting.com/

It's the fiction writer's guide to psychology. So all you people who have crazy characters and you want them to be believably crazy, that's the place to go. Now, off to work on my website and finish chapter twenty one.
newer post older post