THE DUCKS ARE WATCHING



Comments

Anatidaephobia is defined as a pervasive, irrational fear that one is being watched by a duck. The anatidaephobic individual fears that no matter where they are or what they are doing, a duck watches. Basically, I'm trying to let all of you know that THE DUCKS ARE WATCHING. And they have a plan. I'm serious. You think I'm joking? The next time you feel the hair raise up on the back of your neck, it's the ducks. When a plot to take over the world has been foiled? The ducks. When you run out of hot water? THE DUCKS!!! 

I'm not really sure where I was planning to go with this post. It's almost two o'clock in the morning. I have another snow day tomorrow. And, apparently, the snowpocalypse part deux is supposed to start around two in the afternoon. Are we afraid, ducks? Yes. We are. Your ability to control the weather and keep us locked in and starved of intellectual stimulation is dastardly and cruel. But we will prevail! Even if you are watching!

(Just to be clear, I'm not always this crazy...)
newer post older post