Teetering on the Brink



Comments
Rainy days are my favorite kind of days - no lie. Most people think I'm a weirdo, but I love waking up to the sound of rain on my window. And I love walking through the rain (with an umbrella, of course). A rainy day, a cup of tea and my favorite old-lady shawl is the best environment for me to write. Miracles have happened on these kind of days. I've written more than four thousand words on these days. Unfortunately, what with the weather 'improving' and all that, rainy days have been few. I'm not using it as an excuse - but I am saying this: if the world would cut me a little slack and give me a few rainy days, I would be much, much happier.

Anyway, I think I've only got a few thousand words left to wrap up this section of the book before I move on to the second and final half. Hopefully, it'll fly by and this book will be ready to be edited by late July-mid August. If we have an all night write tonight at Absolute Write I might actually be able to finish it all off tonight. Tomorrow at 12:00AM is the deadline, which means if not tonight then it must be tomorrow.

I've been considering just merging my wordpress blog and this blog together. I started thinking about it and I just like the blogger platform better, plus I get more traffic here so it would make more sense. I don't know why I split the two to begin with... Anyway - I'm going to be absent from the 2nd to the 5th of July. The 2nd is a friend's bridal shower and the 3rd-5th is the ISNA conference and I'm volunteering full time for that so yeah. Happy fourth of July in advance if I don't get a chance to say it!
newer post older post